Medical Supplies - Benefit from our complete end-to-end service offering
With Meridian Medical you will have a contract manufacturing partner who can fulfil all your medical supplies needs - from design for manufacturing, through to medical product assembly, packaging, storage of medical equipment, components and raw materials and dispatch.
You may be an individual with a great idea for a new disposable medical device, a designer, or a company representative looking to bring a medical device to the marketplace, or have an existing device that requires modification, packing, sterilisation or storage - whatever your needs, Meridian Medical can help.
Depending on what stage we become involved with the project, we would then work closely with you to advise the best ways of progressing your ideas, designs or existing product(s) through our manufacturing processes - be this design, tooling, moulding, assembly, packaging, sterilisation, storage and dispatch, or all of the above.
Located in Littlehampton, West Sussex, our purpose-built manufacturing facilities total 836m² of cleanrooms. We have 2 validated to class 7, and 1 to class 8.
All products manufactured by Meridian Medical are tested and inspected to ensure only the highest quality products are released for use. All onsite test equipment is calibrated and traceable to national and international standards.
Meridian Medical services include:
- Medical products design for manufacturing and development - including extensive model building and prototyping
- Toolmaking - including cost-effective development of pre-production tooling and high quality tooling, fully guaranteed for the life of a customer’s project
- Injection moulding
- Assembly and packaging - packaging and labelling design and development is also available
- Quality assurance - all products are tested and inspected and all onsite test equipment is calibrated and traceable to national and international standards. Meridian Medical is registered for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485: 2016.
- Sterilisation management services - comprehensive project management for Ethylene oxide and Gamma processes
- Stores, despatch and logistics