Meridian Medical is a medical devices company that takes pride in looking after its team and will actively look to encourage career development at every stage.
Find out more about the roles we have available in the medical packaging and medical equipment industry here.
Office & Finance Administrator
Join Our Team as an Office & Finance Administrator at Meridian Medical Limited!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey with Meridian Medical Limited? We are a leading healthcare company committed to making a positive impact on the world, and we’re on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Office & Finance Administrator.
About Meridian Medical Limited:
At Meridian Medical, we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our mission is to provide top-tier medical solutions, and due to our continued success and growth we’re looking for a dedicated team member to help ensure our office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Position: Office & Finance Administrator
As the Office & Finance Administrator, you will be at the heart of our company’s operations. You’ll be the friendly face that greets our visitors and the organizational force that keeps our office running like a well-oiled machine. Working closely with our Finance and HR Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining a productive and harmonious work environment.
– Finance and HR Support: Provide valuable administrative support to our Finance and HR departments, helping us manage our finances and people effectively.
– Efficient Operations: Manage daily office tasks, oversee facilities, and ensure our meeting rooms are prepared for visitors.
– New Starters: Prepare new hire documentation and contracts, contributing to a smooth onboarding process.
– First Impressions: You’ll be the welcoming presence at our front desk, answering phones, and ensuring our guests feel right at home.
– Personnel Matters: Assist in maintaining personnel files, managing HR letters, contract amendments, and supporting investigation and disciplinary meetings.
– Organization is Key: Maintain records, handle incoming and outgoing post, and assist with various other administrative tasks.
– Adaptable Team Player: Be ready to lend a hand wherever it’s needed to keep our office operations running smoothly.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Warm & Welcoming: A cheerful attitude when greeting visitors is a must.
– Communication Excellence: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Detail-Oriented: A keen eye for detail, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
– Administrative Wizard: Excellent administrative skills to keep our office running efficiently.
– Tech-Savvy: Comfortable using various specialized applications and computer literate.
– Record-Keeping: Ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
– Organized: An organized and methodical approach to your work.
– Team Player: Thrive working both independently and as part of a team.
– Discreet & Honest: Maintain the highest level of integrity when dealing with Finance & HR matters.
We provide full training on our internal systems and programs, ensuring you have the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in your role.
Holidays and Breaks:
– Work-Life Balance: Enjoy normal office hours (Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday, 8am-1.30pm).
– Generous Leave: Benefit from 28 days of paid holiday per year, including bank holidays.
– Relax on Holidays: Rest easy knowing that the company is closed on all UK bank holidays.
Join us at Meridian Medical Limited and be part of a dedicated team working to make a difference in the world of healthcare. If you’re ready to take on this exciting role and grow with our company, apply today and help us shape a healthier future together!
To apply, and submit your application to katGwiazda@meridian-medical.com. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Meridian Medical Limited is a dynamic and innovative healthcare company committed to providing high-quality medical products and services. As a leader in the industry, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of individuals and communities.
Position: Stock Controller
Location: Littlehampton West Sussex, BN17 7LU
Job Type: Full-Time
- Stock Management:
– Efficiently manage and control stock levels across multiple locations.
– Ensure accurate and timely recording of stock movements.
– Conduct regular stock checks and audits to maintain data accuracy.
- Location Coordination:
– Organise and maintain the systematic arrangement of stock within stores and warehouses.
– Implement best practices for stock layout to optimise space utilisation.
– Coordinate with other departments to facilitate smooth stock transfers.
- Material Handling:
– Operate forklifts and other material handling equipment safely and effectively.
– Load and unload delivery vehicles, ensuring the integrity of products.
– Handle fragile or sensitive items with care to prevent damage.
– Maintain comprehensive records of stock movements, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
– Generate regular reports on stock levels, discrepancies, and movement history.
– Collaborate with the administrative team to update relevant documentation.
- Quality Control:
– Implement and adhere to quality control measures for incoming and outgoing stock.
– Report any damaged or faulty products promptly to the relevant department.
– Communicate effectively with team members and other departments regarding stock requirements.
– Collaborate with procurement and sales teams to forecast and meet stock demands.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in stores and or warehouse role.
- Valid 3.5t counterbalance forklift license with proven hands-on experience.
- Possession of a valid UK driving license.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using inventory management software.
– The role involves a combination of office and warehouse environments.
– Ability to lift and carry heavy items.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com. Please include “Stock Controller Application” in the subject line.
Meridian Medical Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.