Cleanroom Operator (Mouldshop) NIGHTS
Meridian Medical Limited is a friendly, family owned, medical device manufacturing company based in Littlehampton, West Sussex. The company is growing steadily, and we have room for you! We are looking for dynamic people to join our assembly team. Working in our cleanroom assembly areas, you will always leave work cleaner than when you arrived. We have great on-site facilities, free parking, tea and coffee is provided and we offer a very clean working environment.
Meridian Medical was founded in 1990 by Mr Ian Fenton and was taken over by his two sons in 2017. The company is investing heavily in the facility and staff, and, is constantly making improvements to its procedures and processes. We offer good career progression within our company and many of our management team started as shop floor operators.
Your day to day role will be working within one of our injection moulding cleanroom areas. Our operators are required to operate injection moulding machines to inspect medical device components. Each machine produces around 30 different products, so the work is varied and interesting.
- Inspection of moulded parts.
- Checking and packing of finished products.
- Following company procedures and work instructions.
- Identifying non-conforming products and/or materials and bring them to the attention of the room supervisor or quality control inspector.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Good concentration and attention to detail.
- Capable of following instructions.
- A good work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Full training will be given by the cleanroom supervisor for our production processes, such as insert moulding, packaging, sealing, visual inspection.
Working hours, Holidays and breaks:
- Monday to Thursday 8pm-8am (12h shift) 48 hours per week.
- There will be two 15-minute tea breaks and a 30-minute lunch break.
- Meridian Medical is shut for all UK bank holidays.
- For full time position 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) will be provided.
Our recruitment process:
We want to make sure the right people join our company. Making sure that you will be happy working with us is important and so we want to make sure all our team are like minded, honest and trustworthy people.
Joining us will follow this process:
- Send us a copy of your CV, with a short covering letter telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to join our team. Please include an email address as we will email you to start the process.
- If everything goes well, we will then arrange a short phone interview at a convenient time for you.
- If the phone interview goes well, we will invite you for an onsite interview, give you a tour of the facility and talk about your specific role in more detail.